Boxes with an asterisk * next to them are required items
The term ‘Art Collective’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 15 Cornwall Road, London N4 4PH UK. Our company registration number is 7519461 given at Companies House, Cardiff, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
· We make reasonble endeavours to make sure that this website does not have problems and excludes viruses. However we can not ensure the availability or accuracy of the website. We recommend that you take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website. No liability is accepted for damage caused by downloading viruses, or any impact from lack of availabiilty of the website or inaccuracies on the website.
2. Personal Details and Private Policy
You warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you sign up for a newsletter ot place an order is true, accruate and complete. You agree not to impersonate any other person ot entity, and not to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Any personal information you provide to us including your name, email address and delivery/billing address will be used for processing and completing your order and/or to provide you with news and information about us including offers and new products.
We will not disclose your details to any third party except where it is neccessary to complete your order or where we are required to do so by law.
3. Indemnity, Warranties and Limited Liability
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, and suppliers harmless on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach in the conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your personal information.
We are unable to provide any warranties in relation to the Goods over and above our statuary obligations to provide goods of satisfactory quality in accordance with the Sales of Goods Act 1979 as amended by the Sale and Supply of Good Act 1994.
4. Products and prices
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of produtcs appearing on our website are correct. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the product information and prices on the website at a particular time may not reflect the position at the moment you place an order.
You agree to pay the price for the goods at the time of placing an order.
If there is an increase in the cost to us, or an error on the website, we reserve the right to advise you of the increase in price prior to delivery.You can then choose to go forward with the order at the increased price, or cancel your order.
If a product is no longer available we will contact you to agree a replacement order or to refund you.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from the website at any time and to remove or edit any materials and content on this website. We may refuse an order or service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
5. Orders and payment
You are responsible for checking the content of your basket and the checkout before making payment. The quantity, description, prices and shipping charges will be set out for your order. We can not accept any responsibility for errors in any specification or details supplied by you.
All payments including shipping charges made on the website are processed through Paypal.
We will send you an email to acknowledge your order detailing the products you have ordered.
6. Shipping and Returns
We ship to the UK, Europe, US and Canada. Shipping charges are as follows:
- UK, order totalling £20 or less, shipping charge of £1.99
- UK, order totalling between £20.01 and £50, shipping charge of £2.99
- UK, order totalling above £50, shipping charge of £9.99
- Europe, US and Canada, order totalling £100 or less, shipping charge of £14.99
- Europe US and Canada, order totalling above £100, shipping chargee of £19.99
Shipping charges will be added to your basket, based on the total cost of goods.
For goods that are in stock, we aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours of receiving your order and full payment. Please note that many of our products, such as prints and frames are printed and made to order, and may take up to 10 working days to dispatch. We will send you an email providing the estimated shipment date of your order.
When your product is shipped, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email. You must advise us within 5 working days of the dispatch confirmation email, if you have not received your goods, in order for us to investigate.
All orders above £50 must be signed for and you need to notify us of any incorrect or damaged orders within 24 hours of receipt of delivery. We are not responsible for parcels damaged during shipping and we recommend that you do not accept damaged items from the shipping agent.
We do not accept returns due to a change of heart or unwanted gifts. These terms do not affect your statuary rights are a consumer.
7. Viewing images on the web
Viewing artwork, especially colours and textures, on the web can be difficult. One monitor can look quite different to another. If you have questions please get in touch. We can also arrange by appointment to view art at our registered office.
8. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
We take our right and the rights of our artists to protect designs, artworks and images very seriously. Reproduction of any material which is owned or licensed by us, or by artists contributing to the website, is prohibited.
9. Contacting Us
© The Art Collective 2012